Saturday, October 2, 2010

Update - The BIG rose!

So it's been awhile since my last post regarding the big wax rose. Well here is the final product in silver!


I'm very proud indeed, though I still need to add the bangle to finish this statement rose bracelet. Will post pics when it's ready. Unfortuantely, this rose cannot be replicated in mold so each time the rose will need to be made from scratch. But it will be unique every single time. The problem is that it takes about 4 hours to clean the rose after it comes out from the casting process. And it's not light at all (good quality sterling silver!) So I've decided that I will not sell this bracelet afterall.

Now don't be disappointed if you like it a lot. I can make this in a smaller scale on request so it's both manageable for me and affordable for you. If you are interested, just email me, convo me, or leave a comment with your info here. This will be available only through Harlequin & Lionhead ;) More pictures there too so check it out!

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin