Tuesday, July 19, 2011

How can I still need more time in a day?!

Jumping rabbit clock by Brainbow on Etsy.com
So I've been missing on my blog and my fb for a little bit. Let me apologize - I was away spending some quality time with my husband while he was home for a break. Meanwhile I have joined a really cool group of handmade artists on Etsy called the NewNew team, and got a little too busy paving way for a crazy August with craft shows.

More to come on that...but I figure I recently have NO time to craft which is a bad bad thing. Not only do I not have much time to make things at home, I haven't been able to go to the studio to work on Harlequin&Lionhead. With August looming and new collection due to come out, I need to think about time management seriously.

OK, so here is a breakdown of my current hours and what needs to be fixed - all other crafters, if you have any suggestion, please feel free to chime in.

Activity Time now Time future
Researching online+networking+craft show application 6 3.5
Social Media Push (i.e., treasury, blog, FB, Twitter) 3 2
Production 2 5.5
Family Time 3 3
Personal Time 2 2
Sleep 8 8

Well that's a target to work towards. Certain days I'll bring the online time down and bring up the production hours. And weekends will be pretty much family and production hopefully.

Can't even think of the quarterly book keeping time how everything will change. oh I feel sick...


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin