Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Macrame Fall Collection Sneak Peak!

Last Sat and Sun, I was invited to Urban Alchemist Design Collective in Park Slope Brooklyn for a trunk show. I brought the entire line of Harlequin&Lionhead and a few collections from Bunnies Can Dream. It was a delightful boutique and I just love the neighborhood. I did a little post here.

I took the opportunity and played with my macrame collection a bit on Bunnies Can Dream to incorporate all the great colors that would go well with the fall palette, and included more metal components to the design.  Here is a sneak peak - they are not available online yet and currently only available at my trunk shows in New York. If you are interested at them, email me and I can always make one for you ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin