Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Treasury Update - Aug/Sept

The time of the month to post some treasuries featuring my jewelry along with some amazing pieces from my fellow Etsians. Enjoy the eye candy!

This is created by BrooklynBags

This is created by Raganella

This is created by Astorknot
featuring my Little Peaches 2-in-1 necklace/bracetlet

This is created by HansMyHedgehog
featuring my Shadow of a Tree necklace

This is created by DahliaSoleil

This is created by Jordandene

This is created by HansMyHedgehog

This is created by Jennleajoelle

This is created by Newyorkclocks
featuring my Apple Blossoms II coral earrings

This is created by Sonnedoree

This is created by Candywren

This is created by Imaginepossibilities
featuring my Grapes earrings

Come back next month to check out more interesting treasuries!


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin