Friday, March 20, 2009

Earring Inspirations


Of the different types of accessories, earrings are the most versatile and so I tend to play up the whimsical elements in earrings.








I create my earrings based on things around me so you can say they are miniatures of my happy dreams.













You will see some of these earrings can be matched with the bracelets. If you chose to, you can wear them together but I like to mix and match different pieces. I'll be looking at putting up on suggestions soon so stay tuned.





Check out my etsy store: nikisha.etsy.com











1 comment:

  1. love your pictures of inspiration! :) you did a wonderful job recreating them in your designs! you've brought me into the world of accessories!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin