Monday, July 27, 2009

A sneak peek into my new collection

Sorry my friends for not being here last week. It has been hellish at my day job (at the ad agency) and things just got pushed out so much in my personal life from M-F. So weekend I was playing catch up with a lot of things.

I did manage to get a few designs in place for my new line :)

I'm going to present a new collection this coming weekend at my etsy store that leverages techniques from the Macrame world. I do want to progressively incorporate it to my line of jewelries so the first set will not be as extravagant and classic but more skewed to contemporary designs and the macrame effect is more subtle.

Exclusive preview will be available soon. Stay tuned. I'm going to post it by mid-week.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin