Sunday, April 3, 2011

April comes knocking on your door

April has become one of my favorite months in a year. Despite the unpredictable weather and possibly one last snow fall as a joke of nature, it is a month of awakening.

So here brings forth an April shower inspired treasury I put together, with a few items I recommend on Etsy. And a spring treasury by a member of the 5 Boroughs Team on Etsy showcasing my Tassels of Figs Swarovski Earrings.

Enjoy!

My Treasury - Raindrops keep falling on my head...


My favorite of the week is Weaselfactory's "Oh, Happy Day/Oh, Crappy Day acrylic ring set. I come to know of Chrissy's work through a chance search. I was looking for acrylic tree display for my coming jewelry craft show and landed on her shop. She is probably the most patient seller on Etsy. Love working with her and her rings are so whimsical! This ring set is a combination of a sunny day and a stormy day. Layers of acrylic in different colors and different "weather" elements are combined to become one thick statement rain.


Another acrylic jewelry maker is dwarfstardesign. Here I have included her Sea Urchin UNI Coasters. Check out her shop and look for the NIBBLE Necklace as well - she made it with iridescent metallic acrylic and it looks just like a fish!



"Fiber is Good For You" by RowanJewelry featuring my Tassels of Figs earrings.




Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin