Tuesday, April 19, 2011

More details on the craft show



I finally got the map of the show! Click on the map below for a larger size image. I'm where the circle marked "DEB's HERE Bunnies Can Dream" on the top of the map. Entrance at the bottom of the map.


The show will start at 10am and there will be a raffle at 4:15pm, 45 mins before the show ends. There are also picnic area for the visitors so come with your friends and kids. It'll be fun!



Look for the posters. I'll have them printed out and standing in front of my tables. One is the bunny art, the other is colorful paint. You can't miss it!

And remember, if you have purchased from me before, your 10% return customer offer applies. Just let me know who you are! ;)

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin