Friday, April 29, 2011

1 month of preparation and it's ready to go!


After a bowl of cereal, an iced mochachino, a banana and one month of preparation, today marked the last day of my hard work. I got my booth design done (see image below), business cards and postcards done yesterday, my poppy flowers for the show from flower district in Manhattan today and took care of my mini rose-like violets (see last image - hopefully they can be in top shape for the show), finished all the cast pieces for Harlequin&Lionhead. Tonight I'll get the price tags done and maybe a few more earrings, then I'm ready.


I have to say I feel a little strange that this is all going to be over in 2 days and all my hard work may not even come out to anything. Most people just keep doing this as their full time job, from one show to another. This is really fun (only if I have a car I can drive myself anywhere and not have to worry about making someone drive me 4 times a month to different shows!) I wish this will last forever, the preparation work, the optimistic drive, the hope and dreams of being successful. 


I should not expect too much from my first show, but at the same time, I can't help but feeling excited about it. Two days to go. And you'll have my full report ;)

Wish me luck!

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin