Thursday, August 4, 2011

Meet me - Updates




I posted earlier that I will be at the Northside Market this coming Sun. Well, I won't be :P I will be in Astoria Queens instead!

Northside is closing early this summer unfortunately. So I'm returning to Astoria Market bringing with me Jessica of Hans My Hedgehog. So you can meet us still, just a different place.

Date: August 7, 2011
Time: 2 - 7pm (Note the change in time!)

The location is accessible by:
1) Subway
Take the N or Q train to Astoria Boulevard. Get off at the Northwest Exit and it's a block away.
2) Car
Road-side parking or 2 municipal parking lots on 33rd Street between Ditmars and 23rd Avenue.

This is a little map to help you along. And my earlier post about the great Astoria Beer Garden and Astoria Market.



Ok, Brooklyn folks don't be sad ;) I'll be at the Dekalb Market with MyCinta on August 20 instead. I'll post some more about it later.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin