Thursday, August 27, 2009

BOGO Promotion this weekend!

If you are an Etsian you'll know that this weekend is the BOGO (buy-one-get-one-free)week! This is a long week for myself and everyone around me so an exciting discount helps hopefully ;)

Despite that most likely I will not be featured in Etsy Finds, I'll be promoting this among friends here. My offer starts Sat 8/19 midnight. And here's the detail:

The Offer:
If your total order is $100 or more, you'll get a pair of earrings of your choice for free.

Note:
The earrings chosen cannot be part of the $100 purchase. Shipping is not included in the $100 value. Cannot be combined with other offers.

How to Redeem:
Convo at check out which earring is selected and I'll add it into the order when shipped. Offer starts at midnight on Aug 29 and ends 11:59pm on Aug 30 standard eastern time US. Make sure to put in your order within this peroid.

Any question, feel free to convo me :)

Happy shopping and smile :D

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin